What's the weather like where you are?

And what are your plans for the day? Will you be out enjoying it with family and friends?

Ladybugkisses76

Asked by Ladybugkisses76 at 10:45 AM on Jul. 18, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• We're doing some errands and then it's off to The Native American Festival where I'm dancing my tribes dances - that of the Blackfoot Indian.

Good day to all and God bless!
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 10:46 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• Its cold rainy and we have the heat on. Global warming ya know.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 10:47 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• I forgot to add what the weathers like here - todays weather will be sunny and 86 here in MD
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 10:50 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• LOL Carpy no chit huh? It is very cool here today in the DEEP south in JULY! Actually it is nice and today is the firemens competition which my oldest son and hubby are in but I am not feeling so well so :( not this yr for me.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 10:54 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• Ladybug I grew up in MD born outside D.C. and raised just outside in Waldorf.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 10:55 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• oops born IN D.C. and raised just outside
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 10:56 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• It's shouldn't be too bad today, only supposed to get to 94 w/ a chance of thunderstorms (hope we get rain, drought).

Plans, packing up for the big trip. Taking the kids on a drive to Montana from Houston (yikes, WTF was I thinking?). Going to stand on top of a volcano and see Old Faithful on our way up. I am sad that I am going to miss the cold front this next week. I hear the high is only supposed to be 93 and I won't be here to enjoy it. :o(

Ladybug and everyone else, have a good time. It's a nice day to hang with family and friends.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 11:02 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• I am in Iowa our low overnight was 48 degrees.lol Hard to believe it is July.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• It's going to be 113 today, sunny. I am not going anywhere today.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 11:41 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• Well my day is almost over, but itis very hot and humid here. We didn't do much today and right now I'm waiting for dinner to be delivered.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 11:50 AM on Jul. 18, 2009