What in the HELL is this admin thinking!!??

Check it out ...and then go read my Journal as well "NO NEW ENROLLMENTS FOR PRIVATE INSURANCE??"

VIDEO BELOW

tnmomofive

Asked by tnmomofive at 10:50 AM on Jul. 18, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 10:50 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 10:52 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• When will the American people wake up and just say NO!
    tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 10:54 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• Good on Paul Ryan for asking this
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 10:57 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• Paul Ryan has stood more then once

http://www.house.gov/ryan/

tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 11:01 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• OMG, I was just reading this answer to a question here. I did not know this. Un-friggin' believable!!!!!!!!!!
    .......Page 16 of the proposal says that no changes can be made to current private insurance plans, no people can be added and no new plans can be purchased..............

The government is actually going to prevent someone from buying a product ( insurance policy) the wish to purchase, a product that is not contraband/illegal thus far?

WTH, this beats everything. Can a precious Lib, or someone, tell me what is next?

Uhhh, this President has got to get out!

What will we be unable to buy next?
    Rest assured, Obama will be letting you know!

Opinions?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:03 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• The above is from me.^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Why is an anonymous posting this?

I care to have very little to do with Anonymae!

If you are conservative, I'll let it slide.................

mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 11:11 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• After I heard this I had to go find the bill and read it. It's hard going and I am doing a lot of scanning so I find the main parts. So much of it is gobbledy gook. You all need to get a copy and read some every day. Not only are we going to be paying for the main "give everyone healthcare" but we are going to be financing grants out the gazoo for researching this and that, education, sending graduates to rural towns (especially border towns) people hiring bilingual employees and any number of programs addressing the language problems. Of course it isn't mentioned clearly in the bill and Hellosi refuses to mention it but this is going to cover illegals and since they are some of the poorest you know they will be in the group who get major subsidies( our money)
    This bill is one surprise after another. Everyone needs to read it as hard as it is.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 11:14 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• I still say It wont make it through the senate. If it does then we are getting closer to civil war.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 11:15 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• Some are not getting it Carpy...they do not realize there are TONS of us across this nation that want NO PART OF their socialism/communism and WE DO COUNT
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 11:23 AM on Jul. 18, 2009