Sister Witches (and others if you want)

What do you think of The Secret? (Law-Of-Attraction) My mentor turned me on to it. And to me, it's a great thing if you can master it! I see this as the most basic form of Magick. Do you agree? Have you looked in to it and do you use it?

Asked by SabrinaMBowen at 11:12 AM on Jul. 18, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I am not Wiccan but I love the Secret!!! It really works! I can get the little stuff, it's kinda scary but the big stuff, more money, bigger house, job I love, etc. seems to allude me!! Have fun with it and if you want to PM about it, I love to talk about The Secret!!

Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 11:15 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• I have not looked into it. What little I have heard about it led me to believe that it was the restatement of things I already understood (with some different details of course) so I wasn't really interested in pursuing it any further. Also it seemed to me to be in the genre of a self-help method, which I hate.
    nysa00

Answer by nysa00 at 11:18 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• Someone mentioned this to me a few days ago and since then I've been really interested in learning more about it, but I have no idea where to begin lol. I don't even know if it's from like a book, movie, website or what. Obviously, I wasn't talking to said person for long lol.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 11:19 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• Ive not looked into it.
    I think its possible but I dont know if Id go full force into practicing it or anything.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 11:20 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• Mrs.BAT (and others) The Secret was originally a Book, now it's a movie and website and a workbook...

www.thesecret.tv should get you all the details...  I also have a link for any that wish to watch it online for free...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:42 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• my mom tried to get me to watch the movie, it worked my nerves, and i couldnt sit through it. personally i believe the theory anyway but to watch someone drill it over and over seemed to be trying to brainwash. i dont know..i believe in karma, and the ability to attract things anyway. just didnt like the dvd much!?
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 1:47 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• popcorn

isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 7:47 PM on Jul. 18, 2009