do you think?

ok so i have bad knees and since i got pregnant so soon after my daughter was born in January this one is due in December my body didnt get time to adjust back to pre pregnancy and lately i have had alot of issues with my legs feeling like they are going to buckle under me do you think it is possible that i might need to use a cane or something? or could it be something else?

Mommy2Be1212009

Asked by Mommy2Be1212009 at 11:31 AM on Jul. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• try compression hose- I have heard that they do WONDERS if you have painful legs during pregnancy!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:40 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• I would ask your doctor they woud know more than we would but if you feel you need help walking than a cane would work
    newmom183

Answer by newmom183 at 12:16 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• I plan on asking the doctor on the 28th but i wanted peoples opinion on here, i didnt have this issue with my other pregnancy, so i wasnt sure and the fact that i didnt get a chance to completely recover from the c section
    Mommy2Be1212009

Answer by Mommy2Be1212009 at 12:20 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• first off BLESS YOU for having two kids in that short of time... holy crap.

second: i have really bad legs and knees and ankles and whatelse- swimming is a godsend. it is low impact and it has been releasing a lot of tension in my lower extremeties and strengthening them as well. not to mention, it is good for the baby too! walking in chest high water is amazing for getting everything to work together while being supported by the water. i have friends who work as physical therapists and swimming and water arobics are their number one treatment.
    spazlilsister

Answer by spazlilsister at 12:22 PM on Jul. 18, 2009