how does a mom of one son get thru the girl phase that is just starting?

my son is 11, and really starting to get into girls. how does this mom of a once mama's boy get thru this hard time....?

s.mitchem

Asked by s.mitchem at 11:31 AM on Jul. 18, 2009 in Tweens (9-12)

• Ms. Clarol hair color and a bottle of wiskey lol
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 11:41 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• :) You'll get through it, although my sons didn't become human again until around age 20.

Answer by Bmat at 11:47 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• You mean I have 4 more years of this crap??? lol
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 11:57 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• You do just that 'get through it" You survive one day at a time. I had one outgrow it about the time he turned 20 or so. My oldest has not outgrown it still and he's 26.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 12:28 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• i have 2 sons & omg! my youngest which is 18 has had so many g/f's i can't keep up, the older 1 is a little more picky i think, i'll tell you that having the g/f is not the worse part it's when the lil girls break their hearts, & you want to kill... lol, that's when your claws come out, but of course then you can't say or do anything, all i could do was cook for them :)
    tntornado45

Answer by tntornado45 at 4:26 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• Thanks everyone...I think I am going to like this cafemom thing...lol
    s.mitchem

Answer by s.mitchem at 7:39 PM on Jul. 24, 2009