brother is turning into my dad!

my 11 year old brother is turning into my dad. I dont know what to do. He thinks women are here only to serve men. His mom does everything for him. He just sits on the couch with my dad and gets waited on hand and foot. And he has got my dads arrogant attitude now too. And has learned to prey on peoples selfesteem and weaknesses. He even pees the bed still because he is too lazy to get up and he knows his mom will clean it. I dont know what to do. I went threw hell growing up with my dad because i wasnt a boy. I dont want my brother to be like that! I dont want him to do what my dad did to my mom and is doing to my stepmom!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:52 AM on Jul. 18, 2009 in Tweens (9-12)

• I don't know what to tell you but I want to give you ((hugs))
    kaysha

Answer by kaysha at 4:44 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• That is super unhealthy but sadly there's not much you can do. He has learned this behavior and you can show him that its sexist and demeaning and that it's inappropriate but at the end of the day he has to choose his own paths. All you can do is show him there's more than one road
    Tishanti

Answer by Tishanti at 11:51 AM on Jul. 19, 2009