Anyone make a cake 4 a baby shower, can u tell me how?

I want to make a nice simple cake 4 my baby shower, something yummy but not just from a box to a pan to the plate. Like something semi-homemade with sandra lee, ha ha. Anyone have any suggestions? I hate strawberries, thats it. I don't know what I'm having either.

gottalovemal

Asked by gottalovemal at 11:52 AM on Jul. 18, 2009 in Food & Drink

• join the group on here cake101. It's great! And there are alot of pics too if you search baby shower.
    forevermom75

Answer by forevermom75 at 4:31 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• Look up the reciepe for a million dollar pound cake and cook it in a deeap circular pan (dont know the technical name but my mom always cooks them in this pan that when you take it out looks like a pregnant belly) its homemade, requires no icing (it actually wouldn't be good w icing) and will look like your belly. You could even get little cake toppers of babies and stick one boy and one girl in with a question mark...
    landensmommy411

Answer by landensmommy411 at 12:52 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• =] thanx!!
    gottalovemal

Answer by gottalovemal at 2:32 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• I get the best recipes for baked goods from www.sweetsavvy.com

Everything that I have made has been fabulous!

Answer by rkoloms at 4:53 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• Look on the cake boxes in the store. Every Betty Crocker Box has a "Mkae it your own" recipe on the back THe one on the back of the carrot cake is excellent. You make the mix, but add raisins and coconut. Yummy!
    say_tay

Answer by say_tay at 7:10 PM on Jul. 18, 2009