How can you honestly wear that?

Why do so many overweight women wear tight fitting clothes? I mean seriously, do you think it looks good? If you are a size 16-18 why are you squeezing into a 10-12? I'm repulsed when I can see the cottage cheese looking thighs thru ones pant legs. Or buttoning up your pants to where you look like you are cut in half then to top it off you put on a shirt that came from the teen rack ~ and isn't long enough/ loose enough to hide the huge roll you created with the pants, and have no modesty to cover it? I just feel when you buy something, it should be in your size. If your shorts are being eaten by your thighs when you walk and give your crotch the appearance of *camel toes*it is time to rethink your public appearance and the size you bought. Oh another thing, when you wear out the inner thigh of your pants or shorts, toss them. Please refrain from appearing as if you have *painted* your clothes on.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:01 PM on Jul. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LMAO! I think that's so funny!!! It's 'cause there are show's like Moniques fat chance that make women think they look sexy big....which when they wear appropriate fitting clothes then yea you can look like a good big women.....but then there are women that go too far!!! Some clothes should just not be in certain sizes...when you see a giant women with her thong hanging out & the belt on the pants so tight that it's squeezed up over the belt loops!!! There's by no means anything wrong with being a big women...but please don't flaunt it 'cuase it is not attractive! It's hard to believe when you see women that look that way have kids...I'm thinking what guy got drunk & fucked you more then once!!
    Anonymous

• I am repulsed that you spend your days looking at fat women and don't have anything better to do then complain about the way they dress. There, we are even.
    Anonymous

• Wow...tell us how you REALLY feel. It does sound like you've thought about this quite a bit, probably more than was really necessary. Maybe you need a hobby.
    Anonymous

• LMAO

and you didn't mention the water park UGH I never ever feel bad about how I look (my lack of breasts) because WOW you should see some of the women there
    Anonymous

• Really? Well I think it's disgusting when an 80 pound woman walks around in a tube top and boy shorts. I don't care if you think you look like Paris, only your man needs to see the shit you're showing to the rest of the world.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 12:16 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• OMG! I was at walmart and saw the nastiest woman... I took a pic of her on my cell phone lol.. Her size 18 ass was literally hanging out of her size 2 shorts lol

Photobucket
    Anonymous

• I think its because you see it everywhere annon9:12 ~ not just sitting around looking for obese people in tight clothes.
    Anonymous

• I have to agree, and I am a size 16. My mother is a size 22, but looking at her you would never guess she is really that big. She has always (well, ever since I was little) been a bigger woman. So I learned young. Wearing clothes that are loose fitting (not baggy, just not tight) makes you look thinner than you really are. Wearing clothes that are not horizontally striped (I HATE that one because there are some really cute clothes that have horizontal stripes, so go with the thinner stripes if you must) makes you look thinner. Shorts are difficult for a larger figure unless they fit tighter on the thighs, simply because as your thighs rub together they pull up, so I don't wear shorts. But mom will wear them if they are down to her knees, not short shorts. I wear longer skirts if it gets too hot.

Anyway, just had to say, I completely agree.
    Petie

Answer by Petie at 12:23 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• Anon 11:20 HEY she is larger than size 18. I'm size 16 and I'm not anywhere close to that overweight. I'd say at least a 20 or 22.
    Petie

Answer by Petie at 12:25 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• OP I second you on everything you said, and that pic was beyond gross. I don't care whether your fat skinny or in between, just wear clothes that are proportionate to your weight... fat rolls are bleh on everyone!
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 12:28 PM on Jul. 18, 2009