what are the odds

what are the odds you start working for a company who has one already pregnant than with in a week of you starting you find out your pregnant another gal gets pregnant and 3 months later another one is and htey are all the front desk crew.... what are the odds?

Mommy2Be1212009

Asked by Mommy2Be1212009 at 12:08 PM on Jul. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• lol. Reallly HUGE coincidence. funny though. Well, at least you'll all understand each other with mood swings, cravings and nausea.

When i was working during pregnancy, my workplace was 90% men. And almost all the women worked in the front offices while i was out in the shop. lol. The guys were so nice though. Very helpful when i need it.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 12:14 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• Thats is weird I feel sorry for you bosses you all will be going on maternity leave at the same time that sucks for your work place!
    Anonymous

• i worked at a daycare and the whole infant/toddler side got pregnant all at the same time (4 of us at once). needless to say, all the other teachers stayed FAR AWAY from our side and immediately stopped drinking the water from the school. i mean, they wouldn't even look at the babies for fear it would be contageous.
    spazlilsister

Answer by spazlilsister at 12:25 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• wow that is weird. one of my kids schools had six teachers preggers in one school year. poor kids really had it tough with so many wild hormones in one building.

i remember reading that nicole kidman herself and several crew members of one of her members all got pregnant around the same time. they were wondering if some waterfall spring water they swam in were blessed by fertility gods of something.

when i was pregnant with my youngest two other women neighbors of mine were pregnant also we delivered all in one month after another. and a woman behind me was pregnant also. from the end of summer into the winter each one of us had a baby a different month from the rest of us straight in a row!!!

enjoy mama, Congratulations!!
    Anonymous

• I left a job when I was 5 months pregnant because the work load was too much. The woman who took over the job found out she was pregnant a month into it, and ended up delivering her daughter on my birthday, lol. I now work on a floor where 3 of us have kids born within weeks of each other. I always enjoy working with them and sharing stories on our crazy 2 year olds.
    kryssie78

Answer by kryssie78 at 12:36 PM on Jul. 18, 2009