Does it get better?

I took my DD to the doctor yesterday and she has a very mild case of thrush. It started out as 2 little white spots on her lips, and I've been giving her the medicine that the doctor ordered for her, only for a day so far..but she's getting more spots on her lips. Does it get worse before it gets better, or should I wait out the 10 day medicine period before I call them back?

piercedbeauty21

Asked by piercedbeauty21 at 12:16 PM on Jul. 18, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i just finished the medicine with my daughter and her thrush started clearing up right away..i would just call and make sure..or give it another day or 2 and see what happens, if it dont get better then call.
    MaciesMommy09

Answer by MaciesMommy09 at 12:20 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• I'd wait out the treatment course.
    Also thrush hurts so be sure to give her pain meds if she seems to be in pain.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 12:21 PM on Jul. 18, 2009