mobile friendly cafemom?

there are so many people like myself who are having to make cut backs due to financial diffculties. We have cut out cable and internet which leaves me home alone all day with no way of communicating with others! I have an internet plan on my phone so i can do facebook and myspace, but my all time favorite site cafemom doesnt work well on the phone! Is there any plans for a mobile friendly site? I know for a fact that there are many moms like me who have a mobile plan and miss the wonderful experiance that we have found on cafemom. I have loved my past 2 years on here! Thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:03 PM on Jul. 18, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Ya I really wanted a cafemom app for my iphone but I cant find one. I can get it on the internet but it is super tiny and super slow.
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 1:05 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• Hi,

Right now, CafeMom isn't optimized to work on phones. We are thinking about doing some simple features for phones, but don't have any current plans.

|The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 2:36 PM on Jul. 20, 2009