Is this normal?

My son has been going through his 6 month growth spurt for about a week and a half now. He has been eating a lot more that is and waking for a night meal as well. Well he has slowed down on eating and is sleeping so much now. Is this normal? I am sure it prob is but just wanted to check. He slept with no waking last night from 10-7 woke up til 9am and its noon now and hasn't woke up.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:18 PM on Jul. 18, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• absolutely normal.
    bekka106

Answer by bekka106 at 1:19 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• Very very normal :)

It takes lots of energy to grow and wears out that baby.

My 6 month old daughter sleeps about 13 hours a night and can stay awake for only three hours at a time during the day. This is also normal :)
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 1:30 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• Very normal! Let him sleep and eat as much as he wants. He needs it to grow big and strong!
    Love2BMommy77

Answer by Love2BMommy77 at 1:57 PM on Jul. 18, 2009