Is the grass greener on the other side? Let's play a game to find out.

I am a nurse and am jealous of office workers. I want to be an office worker so I can sit, relax, take breaks, and drink coffee while working.

is the grass greener on the other side? You tell me and to keep it going... what do you dream or wish for and why???

girlneffy

Asked by girlneffy at 2:39 PM on Jul. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes, but it's green because it is full of cow pies and you have to step in every one of them to get through the pasture to find another fence with green grass on the other side of it!
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 2:45 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• Honestly the grass is beautiful on my side. I LOVE my life as a stay-at-home Mommy and Wife. I wouldn't trade it for anything. :)
    cdecker83

Answer by cdecker83 at 2:54 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• I love being a SAHM but sometimes I wonder if having more money would really make our family better off. We don't go without, but I would love to be able to just go buy whatever we wanted lol. Not crazy, just like lots of new school clothes for the kids, better school supplies, all that kind of stuff. But I do value my time as being a SAHM over having more money, so I don't think my grass would be greener lol.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 2:56 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• The grass may be greener on the other side, but you still gotta mow it!
    Anonymous

• lol, I am an STNA and I wanna be a nurse sometimes. There is this one nurse at work though that is a TOTAL bitch!! I'm going to college in the fall to be a surgical tech though and I think that whether or not the grass is greener on the other side is a matter of oppinion. I am happy doing what I do because I love my residents
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 3:07 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• im a stay at home like cdeker83 but sometimes i get overwhelm i have 4 kids and when my brother dont have anybody to what his kid i watch them and its bad thats 7 kids in my house but it cost more not paya babysitter than what ill be bringing home. so i have no choice.
    adoradamia

Answer by adoradamia at 3:44 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• As a nurse, you probably feel like you've accomplished something at the end of the day, helping top make people better etc. I just get to come back to a desk full of paperwork every day.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 3:59 PM on Jul. 18, 2009