What's the most werdiest place you've ever had sex?

cutebaby06

Asked by cutebaby06 at 2:39 PM on Jul. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• not sure how weird it is but the most outrageous (for me) is in the middle of a field in a state park in the middle of the day listening to cars passing by (but not close enough to really know what was going on...I hope!)

Answer by admckenzie at 2:42 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• on a swing on a playground
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 6:36 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• On a picnic table at the park. It was by these ponds that people can fish at in town. Well I didnt know it, and I got a little loud. These old guys were at the back pond, and I hadnt seen them. They gave me a round of applause when we were done!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :)
    Gavsmama06

Answer by Gavsmama06 at 10:02 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• On a Hobie Cat, open sailboat, in the middle of the bay on a sandbar, and a helicopter flew over twice before we could finish, were prob. in a movie somewhere.
    heathersmomm500

Answer by heathersmomm500 at 3:22 PM on Jul. 19, 2009