REINCARNATION What's your opinion?

JewelBliss

Asked by JewelBliss at 3:00 PM on Jul. 18, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I do believe in reincarnation. My view is that my soul will leave this body and enter a state of rest. Then, when I decide to do so, I'll pick a new path for my next life. This time around, I'm Pagan, female, caucasian, I live in America, etc. Next time, who knows? I could come back as a Hispanic Catholic man in Germany or something. I believe that throughout my lives I will experience pretty much everything possible for humans to experience, and then once I've learned all I need to, I think I'll be eternally united with the God and Goddess.

That's just my view, though.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 4:11 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• I believe the Bible, "It is appointed for a man to die once and then comes the judgment" Hebrews 9:27

I don't believe in reincarnation.
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 3:04 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• Don't believe in it. But I don't believe in an afterlife either.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 3:04 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• i agree with Cinnamon-mom
    mominbolt

Answer by mominbolt at 3:06 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• What Cinnamon said!
    Lexylex

Answer by Lexylex at 3:07 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• I believe in it.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 3:17 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• What Cinnamon-mom said, besides why would I want to come back again? Let's see as a born again Christian I am promised eternity in heaven with God. Or I can believe in reincarnation and come back to earth and do this all over again? Easy choice for me.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 3:43 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• I believe that I will come back as another soul. To me reincarnation is as comforting as heaven is to Christians.

pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 3:56 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• What Kristi said.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 4:11 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• O.K. so those of you who believe in reincarnation actually want to come back to a world filled with evil, disease, and all the crud we humans do to one another? For the "experience" of another life. One lifetime of that stuff is enough for me.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 5:34 PM on Jul. 18, 2009