do u overthink?

if so abt what? i over think abt everything..right now im overthinking what to give my son for lunch..
i overthink the laundry in the machine.. does my dog need a bath.. when will i hve my next kid.. will i try breast feeding this time.. my nipples might crack.. but ill get the cream for that . i think . what kinda of fruit has the most nutritional value.. what will my son look like as a man.. what kinda of girls will he like.. who will be my in laws..mybe he will want to be single. now my brain is going to dora.. i think she is my favorite cartoon.
yes im weird.. does anyone else mind go from a to z? lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:14 PM on Jul. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I over think thing all the time..we are about to move to another house. And I am woundering what to pack first. What should I clean first. When should we rent the truck. It's all going threw my head.

Answer by louise2 at 3:18 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• i over think anything and everything and i could do it for hrs. it gets kinda annoying. i could even over think something and then hours later be like and oh yeah...and jus pick up where i left off on that subject..its ridiculous
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 3:19 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• yes
    Anonymous

• My DH laughs bc I play the "what if" game in my head and I go over each and every possibility over and over again.
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 3:58 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• yes

Answer by admckenzie at 4:01 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• its my downfall.lol i cant NOT overthink..i do this everyday..about things that are done and overwith and things that will never happen..sigh at least im not the only one!
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 4:08 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• yes.....I sure wish I could stop it.
    lucindamartinez

Answer by lucindamartinez at 4:23 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• yes
    first thing when i wake up, things scrolling through my mind 60 miles a hour of all the things to do
    i make a list in the am with my coffee and usually 30 minutes before the first child wakes
    the list slows it down for me, i mean if it on the list, i don;t have to think about it
    and of course keeps me from forgetting the important things
    if i was concentrating on the trivial

boredmom44

Answer by boredmom44 at 9:11 PM on Jul. 18, 2009