amped up hubby

Ok i recently turned 39 and i duuno i guess im having a mid life crisis of sorts. My hubby asked me what i wanted for my birthday I told him I want to start dressing sexy and rev up our sex life. So for the past month and a half ive been dressing really sexy and me n dh are all over each other. I LOVE IT LOVE IT. The only problem is that my dh is all over us in fornt of our son (16). My hubbt is always kissing me touching my butt things like that i think it embarrases my son. Yesterday me and hubby were standing up hugging an kissing a little bit and i had a real short skirt on and my hubby put his hands up the bottom of my skirt, also last week my huuby and i were lying on the couch and my hubby yanked up my thgong strap and my son saw he really gets embarrassed i think how do i contine to dres sexy and still have an amazing sex life with dh and get him to cool it a little bit in front of our 16 year old.

lilone917

Asked by lilone917 at 3:17 PM on Jul. 18, 2009 in Teens (13-17)

• DONT TO IT IN FRONT OF HIM IF HES HOME DONT ACT LIKE THAT......DO IT BEHING CLOSED DOORS IF HES OUT AT A FRIENDS WELL THEN GET FREAKY WHERE EVER U WANT
    Anonymous

• yea i know that but should i tell my hubby not to touch me like that should i cover up a little more, how do you suggest i bring it up to dh.
    lilone917

Answer by lilone917 at 3:25 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• I'd just tell him that it makes you uncomfortable in front of your son and that you think it embarrasses him too. But also tell him how much you love having all the attention from you so that he doesn't stop completely. And maybe if your son is around just cover up more than you would if he wasn't home that way maybe your hubby wouldn't be so tempted to touch you.

Samantha_1629

Answer by Samantha_1629 at 4:04 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• I think you shouldn't do it around your son.... I think that if you restrict it to the bedroom or to when your son isn't home that would make it even better because he WANTS to touch you so bad and he can't and he has to hold out for later.
    gottalovemal

Answer by gottalovemal at 8:34 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• Ummn NO. Your the mother, your not having sex in front of him. How you and your husband treat eachother is how your son will treat his wife. Showing him that you guys still find eachother desirable is a good thing. Maybe be a tiny bit more considerate, because you don't want to scar him, but you have a right to show how much you love eachother. Your not as bad as how we were a little over a hundred years ago, having sex with the kids in the same room. But when it comes down to it... sex is naturual. They even have a very passionate, descriptive love in the Bible.
    Glickstein

Answer by Glickstein at 9:26 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• Um sex is between a man and a woman or vice versa, shouldnt be shared with kids. Nothing wrong withing giving your hubby or significant other a simple kiss,but I think whats going on is very demeaning and disrespectful to you as a woman. You should dress modestly around your kids,you should know that your husband will respond this way to you,be ready for that in the bedroom.
    Anonymous

• Assuming your DH is also an ADULT he needs to act like one! Would he do this stuff in front of his mother? Probably not so why does he think it is okay to do in front of his son?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:35 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• Is this your sons dad? If so maybe you can get him to bring it up casually to your son. If your son tells him he doesn't like it maybe he will stop. If it's not his dad your going to have a problem if you do not get him to calm down. Kids really like to see their parents being affectionate but boys don't like to see mom being treated like a sexual object. Good luck.
    rudreamin

Answer by rudreamin at 8:59 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• If your husband is acting like a young teenage boy and can't control himself in front of his kid then maybe you should reconsider dressing so sexy infront of your son. Save it for when your son is gone or in bed. You don't have to dress sexy ALL of the time if you're just trying to please your husband.. The only time you need to dress that way constantly is if you're looking for attention outside of your husband as well.
    KalebsMommee

Answer by KalebsMommee at 10:34 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• try not to wear super short skirts in front of your son or let your thong hang out.. thats just weird. talk to your husband and tell him know you think its making the boy uncomfortable and maybe the two of you should save that kind of thing for the bedroom. be up front about it, otherwise he isn't going to get the message.
    YoucancallmeGod

Answer by YoucancallmeGod at 8:07 PM on Jul. 20, 2009