such a good idea

i was at a friends house the other day and she was doing laundry. then i noticed she put the cap from the detergent in with her clothes. i was like whoaa what are you doing? she said it cleans the cap so it doesn't get all sticky. wow, why didn't i think of this? does anyone else do this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:21 PM on Jul. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• no - but thats a good idea ...
    scooterpooter

Answer by scooterpooter at 3:25 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• I use liquid laundry soap. When I dump the laundry soap in, while the water is running in the washer. I just put the cap under the water to rinse it off.

Answer by louise2 at 3:25 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• I rinse it off in the water too...never thought of throwing it in!
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 3:41 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• Always, why waste that little bit of detergent that always stays in the cap, and its not dripping everywhere.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 3:52 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• yes i do
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 3:57 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• I rinse it off in the water too, if I threw it in I would prob foget and it would go in the dryer. I switch on and off, im on powder right now
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 4:04 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• I do what Louise2 does, wash it in the water. some caps have seams in them and they might snag the material so I don't leave it in the washer to wash with the clothes

Answer by admckenzie at 4:04 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• i wash mine in the water. I just do it so i don't get detergent everywhere when I put the cap back on
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 4:18 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• I used to do that. I stopped as I would find it full of water or half full after dumping the rest on the rinsed clothes. I rinse it under the running water though.
    rlemde

Answer by rlemde at 4:21 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• i just run it under the water.. but thats a good idea. i never thought about that.
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 10:26 PM on Jul. 18, 2009