If you are really good friends with your husband, who happens to be really horney and you no longer find him sexually attractive, what would you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:46 PM on Jul. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• Telling your DH that you do not find him sexually attractive. To me is saying" Honey I want a Divorce". Personally, you do not say that sort of thing unless you want to divorce him.

Answer by louise2 at 3:49 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• I would say it's just a phase you are going through. But if you two are good friends and have a great relationship outside of sex, then I would just stay put. Love is a choice, and even when we don't feel like it the bible teaches us to honor our hubands. I'm not always in the mood (in fact still breastfeeding a 16month old so almost never in the mood) but it is something I do for him not me. I don't know your age but there come's a point when all you will have is eachother and your friendship will then be the most important thing, not a great sex life. Also have your horomones checked it could be contributing to how you are feeling.
    CAKE_MOM

Answer by CAKE_MOM at 3:53 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• that's not good. maybe if you put a bag over his head or make him wear a mask, that will help. I wouldn't cheat myself out of sex over a silly little thing like looks. Do it in a dark room. Close your eyes. There are plenty of options

Answer by admckenzie at 4:21 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• Do what I do close your eyes and dream of : Insert celebrity here, for me Its Clive Owen.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 10:33 PM on Jul. 18, 2009