If you are really good friends with your husband, who happens to be really horney and you no longer find him sexually attractive, what would you do?

Asked by Anonymous at 3:46 PM on Jul. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• Telling your DH that you do not find him sexually attractive. To me is saying" Honey I want a Divorce". Personally, you do not say that sort of thing unless you want to divorce him.

Answer by louise2 at 3:49 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• I would say it's just a phase you are going through. But if you two are good friends and have a great relationship outside of sex, then I would just stay put. Love is a choice, and even when we don't feel like it the bible teaches us to honor our hubands. I'm not always in the mood (in fact still breastfeeding a 16month old so almost never in the mood) but it is something I do for him not me. I don't know your age but there come's a point when all you will have is eachother and your friendship will then be the most important thing, not a great sex life. Also have your horomones checked it could be contributing to how you are feeling.

Answer by CAKE_MOM at 3:53 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• that's not good. maybe if you put a bag over his head or make him wear a mask, that will help. I wouldn't cheat myself out of sex over a silly little thing like looks. Do it in a dark room. Close your eyes. There are plenty of options

Answer by admckenzie at 4:21 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• Do what I do close your eyes and dream of : Insert celebrity here, for me Its Clive Owen.

Answer by luvschocolate at 10:33 PM on Jul. 18, 2009