Im so lost have no idea what to do and im still so upset please help me...

My fiance and i have been together for 2 years and he swore he was a virgin and wanted to wait untill marriage to have sex, so do i. Our wedding is supposed to be in 2 days and last night we were talking and i was like honestly are you still a virgin because i had never asked him he just told me he was and he allways told me he was. And when i asked him he said honestly im not and he said it was 2 months ago which means he cheated! Im so lost ive been crying since last night and he continues to call and text me and i refuse to answer. I feel like maybe i should call the wedding off. What do you ladies think any help is greatly apprichiated

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:50 PM on Jul. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• i would wanna know who an y an then i would probably call of the wedding if he can cheat obviously he dnt love u im sorry i hope it all wors out!
    momatonly16

Answer by momatonly16 at 3:52 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• That is hard but I say once a cheater always a cheater. Can u trust him after that? I feel really bad for u? U r in a difficult situation, what other info hs he offered u? Like was it with someone u know?
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 3:52 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• plzz keep us updated
    momatonly16

Answer by momatonly16 at 3:55 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• Sorry i forgot an important part he said that it was a night he was supposed to be at work but went to a bar and him and his buddies made a bet that if he let a drunk women give him head they would give him 150$ he said to me he didnt do it for please he did it for money and it was just a way of her showing effection
    Anonymous

• Oh & he thinks im over reacting
    Anonymous

• wtf, ur hubby sounds really messed up? um if u dont mind me asking if u r both virgins how come u have a cafemom? are u ttc?
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 3:58 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• o wow thats low definantly dont marry him if hell cheat just for moneyor bc his friends told him to do imagine if he wanted it plzzz do wats best an leave him its going to hurt but u can do it goodd luck
    momatonly16

Answer by momatonly16 at 3:59 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• wat does ttc mean?
    momatonly16

• I adopted my 10 year old brother, we planned on ttc after getting married
    Anonymous

• You should definitely post-pone the wedding for awhile, if not indefinitely. Personally, that would probably be the end of the relationship if it were me. But if there is a chance you want to work it out, y'all need to do so BEFORE you get married, not after.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 4:01 PM on Jul. 18, 2009