Do you think those who accuse others of being jealous of them are really jealous of those they accuse?

I ask because someone who has nothing I want accused me of being jealous of her..then proceeded to insult my husband AND son's appearance. wtf is that?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:00 PM on Jul. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes, in psychology it's called the "Projection Theory." People who are insecure "project" their feelings, likes, dislikes, etc., on the person they actually admire. But because they feel they can't achieve the qualities (or material things) that person has, they turn it in to a negative (accusatory) due to their jealousy.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 4:25 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• yes if they werent jealous they wouldnt be paying attention to even notice...i hope that made sense
    Anonymous

• yes i would say she is the jealous one gd luck momma just ignore them
    momatonly16

Answer by momatonly16 at 4:05 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• not sure that's jealousy as much as ignorance and immaturity; however, it's a good theory.

Answer by admckenzie at 4:05 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• Yes they are jealous
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 4:10 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• Yes that is jealousy.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 4:15 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• hmm i dont know but it might be me that you are speaking of....i did say jelous.but i never mentioned your husband or little boy.i didnt even know you had a little boy.so i am probly or hopefully wrong.but this person i said this to i thought was flaunting her stuff.but i wasnt jelous,but then in the same sentence it might not have been me...
    Anonymous

• I would think so. I just ignore jealous people.
    officerjoeys

Answer by officerjoeys at 4:25 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• Depends on how much accusing is being done cuz too much accusing of jeolousy usually does point to that.
    milmiracle

Answer by milmiracle at 5:21 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• that person is immoral. You do not bring anyone's child into an argument. Being jealous is the oldest one in the book, it's sad that people still use that, it's makes then look so stupid
    ava.sophia

Answer by ava.sophia at 9:40 PM on Jul. 18, 2009