So my hybby and I

are having date night tonight and I was thinking movie and and dinner and then tak a drive some where so we can fool around.

Do you ladies have any good ideas

looovemybabies

Asked by looovemybabies at 4:12 PM on Jul. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't really know what you all like to do.... but I think dinner and a movie is over rated. Why not just dinner then go and fool around? :) you gain 2 hours of alone time!!!!!!
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 4:15 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• Well why don't you got the drive in's then you can fool around and it can be like your young all over again.
    Anonymous

• Lol no go watch a movie! You and your hubby in a dark auditorium (just make sure you don't sit next to people lol)? Tease him and get him all excited for fooling around on a deserted dirt road in the middle of nowhere. hehe
    rlemde

Answer by rlemde at 4:18 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• I hear you about the dinner and the movie deal, but were going to watch the movie at 4:55 dinner after that and then we have like 4 hours to do whatever
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 4:19 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• i tried that rlemde.... didn't work out to well.. everywhere we sat people sat around us. SOOOO ANNOYING!!! lol but it will get him going if you get a chance to do it. And anon... we don't have drive in's here. i live in florida. I know ALOT of places don't have drive in's anymore... i wish they did!
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 4:21 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• i don't know if y'all are into this or not... but why not go into a sex shop and look around? Even if you don't buy anything it's still fun to see what they have! Guys are every visual!! lol There is a sex store down here that will let you try on the lingerie and your husband can go in with you to see if he likes it
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 4:23 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• Great ideas ladies thank you :)

yeah we don't have drive in's here either, it sucks
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 4:25 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• DH and I have gone to a hotel for a few hours ~ Room service, shower, play, no kiddo interruption, then back to reality.LOL
    nookers

Answer by nookers at 4:27 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• Be careful where you do your 'fooling around" especially not at a drive in! Laws nowadays could have you labeled as a sex offender if you are close to a school, park, etc.
    Anonymous

• u sound like u have it in check, enjoy.
    milmiracle

Answer by milmiracle at 5:22 PM on Jul. 18, 2009