SHOULD I START MY 4 MONTH OLD ON FRUIT YET ALONG WITH HER RICE CERAL SHE STARTED. I DON' T ADD ANYTHING TO HER BOTTLE HOW EVER SHE HAS SLEPT THREW THE NIGHT SINCE SHE WAS TWO AND HALF MONTHS OLD?

jersey1933

Asked by jersey1933 at 4:13 PM on Jul. 18, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Now that you've started introducing solids, yes. Open field. Wait a couple of days between introducing new things, but you've got pretty much free rein.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:18 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• I started 3 of my children on fruits when the were 4 mths old and when my youngest son turns 4 mths i will also give him fruit. I say if you really want to then go ahead
    sweetone611

Answer by sweetone611 at 5:25 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• If she is swallowing well, go ahead, but all the things i have read say you should introduce veggies first. And only introduce one thing at a time, for a few days. This is the best way to figure out if your baby has any food allergies or aversions. I did just see baby rice cereal with fruit already mixed in it at target the other day, thats a good option
    white_mocha

Answer by white_mocha at 8:59 PM on Jul. 18, 2009