Does this happen to you when you try to spell-check and you quoted someone?!!!

If I reply to a post, in ANY group and use spell check, that little circle thing just keeps going and going (the one that pops up while it checking your reply, any mispelled words get underlined but the circle wont go away so I can change the words!) so I have to just post it, then edit it, and use the spell check again. (it usually works the second time) Sometimes if I post it while the circle is still spinning it will mix all the words of my reply up!!! it doesnt happen every time I use the spell check.. but it happens a lot!!!

Anyone else have this problem??

AMsMommy212

Asked by AMsMommy212 at 4:15 PM on Jul. 18, 2009 in About CafeMom

• not having a problem here.

raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 4:20 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• Usually if I choose ignore or ignore all, the spell check will just run forever or freeze up the page. I generally don't have issues otherwise.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 10:53 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• What type of computer are you on? I am on a windows computer, and use firefox. I've never seen the spell checker thing. I've only ever seen the words get underlined and I fix them. I don't recall using it for on a quoted post though.
    babygoose78

Answer by babygoose78 at 12:26 AM on Jul. 19, 2009