Still a mom?

My only child vanished in '04. He was 14. Registered with the Center for Missing and Exploited Children and the Polly Class Foundation. I'm still a mom, I think. My own mother gives me little gifts on mothers' day. Makes me cry. I miss him. He would be 19yo now. Wondering if there are any other moms out there who are going through this. Or grandparents. Would like to talk/chat.
*smile*

Babyden

Asked by Babyden at 4:24 PM on Jul. 18, 2009 in About CafeMom

• definately a mom...warm thoughts :)
    MiraclesDHappen

Answer by MiraclesDHappen at 4:25 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• You should post the link to your child's missing info- there are so many people on here from all over- you never know, someone could have seen something! It would be great if we could help you out!

But back to your question, still a Mom, always a Mom!

wildboyz1994

Answer by wildboyz1994 at 4:29 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• Oh mom you are still a mom because you have a child. It doesn't matter where where at all your child is. I am not in your position. I join you in prayer for your son's safety and being found.
    Anonymous

• Yes you are still a mom you give birth your always a mommy from that day on. God bless you and your family.

You really should post info on your page about your son you never know if someone saw something or has seen him lately.
    Anonymous

• Every single time literally every single time that I go into a walmart since i became a mom 25 years ago I read the missing pictures posters in their lobbies. Every single time do mama. Is his picture posted in Walmarts?
    Anonymous

• yes mom, you are a mom and always will be

my heart goes out to you
    God bless you
    boredmom44

Answer by boredmom44 at 4:42 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• hugsI can't imagine the hurt you must feel over your loss. Of course you are still a mom. I usually have words of wisdom but am at a loss so am just going to send a hug.

Answer by admckenzie at 2:15 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• Everyone who responded, I thank you so much for your prayers. A mother knows when something is wrong. In 2004, I couldn't feel him anymore. My mom couldn't either. I raised him 8 years, mom and dad raised him the next eight. I miss him. July 27th will be five years. He is a cold case. Detectives consider this a homicide.
    If you want to look, his name is Shelby Raistlin Wright. The Center for Missing and Exploited Children. Also on the Polly Klaas foundation. Perverted justice also had him on.
    One way or another, I was promised by the Lord, that I will see him again. As he was, when he walked out of my life and so many others.
    I thank you so much for your prayers. Just want him back.

One way on the other.
    Babyden

Answer by Babyden at 6:57 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• I thank you all for your thoughts and your prayers. I think I kind of lost it in reading them. Wish he was here.
    Babyden

Answer by Babyden at 2:12 PM on Aug. 2, 2009