OKAY! I HAVE BEEN WITH MY BETTER HALF FOR TEN YEARS HE'S BEEN LAID OFF FOR SOME TIME NOW. HOWEVER WHERE WE LIVE THERE IS SHIT FOR JOB S FOR WHAT HE WAS DOING. MY FAMILY LIVES SOUTH HIS LIVES HERE. BETWEEN THE STRESS THREE KIDS I THINK A FRESH START WOULD BE NICE AND BETTER THINGS TO OFFER HIM. YEAH WE'D HAVE TO SELL OUR HOUSE ETC.... MY JOB AS A NURSE I CAN GET THAT ANYWHERE WE'D GO WHAT DO YOU THINK?

jersey1933

Asked by jersey1933 at 4:47 PM on Jul. 18, 2009 in Travel

• if he is going to search for a new job, he should go and stay with family and do it. not pack up the whole family until he gets a deffinate job. he should actually work it for a month or so then you guys begin the moving process. that's just my opinion though.
    MissHeidi0304

Answer by MissHeidi0304 at 4:54 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• I think its a huge decision that could go either way. Fresh starts are always nice, but you should have a sit-down with him and weigh the pro's and con's together. Also doing a little research on where you would apply for a job. Some paces just aren't  hiring. Your best bet would be to do the research, & call around (places down there) and try to secure an interview before you move. Maybe place your resume online ( there is many sites to do this for free). Nothing in life is guaranteed so try to think ahead of the game. Other than that .............Good Luck, i wish you the best. :p

Iluvmygirlies42

Answer by Iluvmygirlies42 at 5:00 PM on Jul. 18, 2009