Is this a contraction?

The baby just moved further down into my vaginal and hurts constantly. But now I been noticing a shoot of pain threw my lower spine and goes all the way up to my neck. It hurts take my breathe away. It only last for like 15-30 seconds. And it happened 3 times in the last hour. I am 36 wks prego to. Is that a contraction/ start of back labor?

Tara04

Asked by Tara04 at 5:00 PM on Jul. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Could be why don't you call the doctors and go to the L&D ward they can tell you for sure. Keep us updated pls mommy.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 5:04 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• It could definitely be back labor... I agree, call your doctor. Most doctors want to check you out before you go to the hospital for labor anyway, so they can tell you whether you're far enough along for the hospital to even keep you. You don't want to get sent home if you're in labor - trust me, I've been there!! Good luck =)
    wirelessbubbles

Answer by wirelessbubbles at 6:45 PM on Jul. 18, 2009