ATF to Tennessee..we're above your law??

HUM ...what say you?

tnmomofive

Asked by tnmomofive at 5:08 PM on Jul. 18, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 5:09 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• It didn't take them long did it! Tenessee isn't the only state. Montana was the first I believe. Texas and Utah are in the process.

It will be interesting to see how far the feds are willing to go to control what goes on within a states borders.

Between the guns and taxes I am honestly worried about a revolution. It could be a dangerous thing..give someone really bad a chance to take over.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 9:13 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• Oops! I missed an "n" in Tennessee!

BTW, Tennessee YOU ROCK!

I am American by birth and TEXAN by the grace of God. Sadly, I am currently a transplant in a very liberal state...gotta love the military!
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 9:16 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• whoa....some people are pissed and I do not blame them. The way things keep going here in the USA....I see the patriots....rising to a revolution....its as clear on the nose on your face....the true Americans are getting ready to revolt. Its time to say NO to the government who is breaking the constitutional laws.

See the problem is the democratic full house and our forefathers would be pissed with what Obama and company have done here.

tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 10:40 PM on Jul. 18, 2009