Do you hate it when anime or movie pictures are entered in the Cafemom Showdowns!?

It annoys to no end, and I refuse to vote on them.

Destiny13

Asked by Destiny13 at 5:44 PM on Jul. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Why? It wouldn't bother me any. Of course I think showdowns are just pathetic attempts by shallow people to gain attention. I don't think I've ever looked at a single showdown in the two years I've been on CM.

Anonymous

• I think that the showdowns are fun...I'm not big on the whole movie picture thing...it just seems out of place...Maybe they should just make that a section with in the showdowns so that the people who want to do that have a legit place to put them...
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:53 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• Haha yessss it bothers me. Those nerds over do it.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 8:03 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• "Those nerds over do it."

Excuse me? What nerds? I've only looked at the showdowns once (they seem silly to me, but whatever) and there was one I saw that was a hottest SO one or something like that. The dudes we so ugly that I wish they would have used movie pics...

anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 8:14 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• The nerds that use movie pictures, shit.. did you read the question? lol.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 8:32 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• Honestly? I hate the showdowns all together! Dumbest thing ever!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:03 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• "The nerds that use movie pictures, shit.. did you read the question? lol"

But why are they nerds and exactly how can you tell that they're nerds? Man you're hormonal, you don't have to swear at me.

anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 9:37 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• Hey I write anime so if I see it in the show down I will vote for it. Oh and to the mommy who said we were nerds I think a more timely term would be squints yes people with high IQs!
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:30 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• I don't like the showdowns at all, so I just ignore them. But for those who enjoy them....they should post what they enjoy!
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 9:56 AM on Jul. 19, 2009