Hair in Shrimp!

I bought a package of frozen shrimp from the grocery store. It was sealed and everything. I opened it an there were 2 black long human hairs in it!!!!! Should I sue!!! LOL no seriously what should I do call them to get my money back

MiSSHiSCAMP0S

Asked by MiSSHiSCAMP0S at 5:54 PM on Jul. 18, 2009 in Food & Drink

• Ick. Bring it back and get a refund but make sure the hair is still there so they can see.
    Madge1428

Answer by Madge1428 at 6:04 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• eew yes id call them and freak out! call the people who make sure food companies are clean and tell them too. I dont know what theyre called... Sanitation services lol idk?
    Anonymous

• Yes, I'd at least call, but if you are close enough, take it back to the store along with the receipt if you still have it.

Answer by Bmat at 5:59 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• Most food packages have a number on it for questions or comments.. I would call that number., If there isnt one on it, take it back to the store!
    Joshiesxmama

Answer by Joshiesxmama at 11:54 AM on Jul. 19, 2009