Help with my ex???

My Ex and I ended things last year. I destroyed him. He started seeing someone (10 years younger). When I saw that I was losing him for real, I came back. He has always been the love of my life- I just wasn't ready to get married and didn't think he was ready either. When I came back to him, he seemed that he really wanted to get back together with me, seemed that she was just a means to get over me, but it's been months and he hasn't broken up with her. He says he is just confused because I told him that I didn't love him anymore. When I asked him if he loved her, he said he really cared for her, she made him happy. I tried pushing, tried telling him how I feel. It's just such a mess. We were together for 7 years. We have a beautiful DD 3 yr old together. We have issues to work through, but I can't see myself with anyone else. I just want him back so badly. Please don't bash me, I am a mess. Any suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:27 PM on Jul. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• Tell him that when ihe isn't confused anymore to call you. other then that let him go. You don't diserve to be with someone that can't commit to you and if you have things to work out then you need a commitment. Otherwise when things get sticky it is to easy for him to run away to her.
    You didn't mention that you had dated someone else. Go see if the grass is greener, and find out if he is only love of your life or if there is someone else out there better. If nothing else find someone to make you feel gorgours and papmered even for a little while, every women diserves that. Good luck and Big hug
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 6:39 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• Abandonment is hard to get over. You abandoned him, in his eyes. She was there to pick up the pieces. He'll never forget what she did for him. He'll also never forget what you did and will always think you will do it again. It might be best to just try to see what you can salvage with him for your dd. It's possible marriage isn't the thing that will work anymore though. good luck

Answer by admckenzie at 6:49 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• Sad to say, there is nothing YOU can do to get him back. If he isn't ready able willing to come back, then you need to let him go. Try to keep things as kind as possible for your daughter's sake.
    I know it hurts now, but in time you'll get over him.
    say_tay

Answer by say_tay at 7:00 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• Added to my question: We have been hanging out every time he has our DD (2 days a week). And we have sex/kiss. He told his godmother that he does love me and wants to have the whole family with me, but he "needs time and space to get his head around the idea that he pushed out of his mind". I have given him months. But I LOVE him. SO much. Thinking about moving on makes me sick. And his relationship with her goes from good one week, to terrible the next. He once told me he was working on breaking up with her, then he tells me he cares about her. This is just so hard. I want him back so badly. I can't even think about moving on. I really can't. Especially since I keep getting signs that there is a chance we can have the future we always talked about...
    Anonymous