Vitamin Water

Do you know if it's safe to drink while pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:37 PM on Jul. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I've been drinking it and Im 17 weeks, with a normal healthy baby
    Anonymous

• Yes it's safe. But if you're planning on using it to replace prenatal vitamins or other nutrition you're getting... well, don't. Haha.
    wirelessbubbles

Answer by wirelessbubbles at 6:39 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• I am not drinking it to replace the vitamins..lol i was just wondering if it was safe b/c i have never had it before. now another question...can i still drink it while im taking vitamins? Or is that too much vitamins? b/c i have heard if you take too many vitamins you can get sick.
    Anonymous

• there aren't enough vitamins in the water that it will make you sick... I would stay away from energy drinks and other teas with ginsing in them... that can be bad...
    Mamakat90

Answer by Mamakat90 at 6:44 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• Yeah, energy drinks are on the no-no list for preggos. Which is really too bad since we never get enough sleep towards the end... =) But no, I wouldn't worry about getting too many vitamins!
    wirelessbubbles

Answer by wirelessbubbles at 6:46 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• Thanks!
    Anonymous

• I would double check at your next appointment. Some doctors have very specific rules. My OB had a list of yes/ no energy drinks. It depended on the specific ingerdients.
    say_tay

Answer by say_tay at 6:54 PM on Jul. 18, 2009