Haunting in Conneticut

okay so I wanna see this but...I still get scared by the 6th sense...what are you remarks on this movie?

Heidikans

Asked by Heidikans at 6:48 PM on Jul. 18, 2009 in Entertainment

• i really loved the movie. Not so much scary as creepy adn makes you jump in a few places. But I love creepy/scary movies. The whole thing is embelleshed A LOT from the 'true events'
    trentntats

Answer by trentntats at 10:07 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• i havent seen a horror film in ages but i want to see this one. not sure why but it seems extra cool. when i used to watch horror movies i would keep all the lights on and watch it while there was light out. helped me alot
    momie_of_munch2

Answer by momie_of_munch2 at 7:04 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• i havent' seen it, but my friend and his mom went to see it and they both said it was really good but scary. they said what made it most scary is the fact that it was based on true events.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 7:12 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• It was a bit cheesy.
    Candice369

Answer by Candice369 at 7:13 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• I LOVED IT!!! It was a great movie!
    CandyMama231

Answer by CandyMama231 at 10:35 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• my cousin said its so scary she was brought to tears! i still wanna see it though..we just seen the new Friday the 13th...it was alright alothough i did jump a few times lol
    krazi_beautyful

Answer by krazi_beautyful at 12:00 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• lol I have so many mixed emotions. My husband does like to sleep with the ligth off so maybe it's not the best idea haha but I'll probably end up watching it anyways!
    Heidikans

Answer by Heidikans at 12:27 AM on Jul. 20, 2009