When does life begin?

Conception? 8 weeks, 12 weeks, 27.5 weeks, birth? 18 months? All of the above, none of the above?

Explain.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:21 PM on Jul. 18, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Conception. What else is it? It forms into a life. I dont know why someone would say that a fetus is not a person. Well you were a fetus once and look at you now. This isnt directed to you OP.
    Anonymous

• In my opinion, conception. That's when the mother and the father made the decision to have sex knowing that no form of birth control or condom is 99% effective and there was that small chance that pregnancy could result.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 7:28 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• oops, I meant that no form was 100% effective.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 7:29 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• Birth...until that thing is out of me, it is just a part of me...like a leg or a tooth...
    Yoshi_Yoshi

Answer by Yoshi_Yoshi at 7:30 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• I believe life begins at conception
    coffeemom86

Answer by coffeemom86 at 7:30 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• My personal belief is the minute a Mom knows there is a life.... then it's a life. 3 weeks, 5 weeks, conception maybe if you're TTC.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 7:30 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• when your last child turns 18 and moves out! lol

Answer by admckenzie at 7:31 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• In my opinion it starts after the baby is born, when the baby can live and breath without relying on the host or medical interventions.
    Anonymous

• Live begins with the host, the mother. Therefore if the sperm meets egg, that is life!
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 7:33 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• life not live
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 7:34 PM on Jul. 18, 2009