Is being hungry non-stop a sign?

I can't test for another week or so but the past couple of days i have not been able to stop eating i had a huge bowl of spaghetti about an hour or so ago and i feel like i'm starving, i use to be able to go the whole day with only eating a good breakfast until dinner without ever feeling hungry i know thats not good but with my job sometimes that was the case for the day, has anyone else felt like this when they first found out they were pregnant, i didn't feel like this my first pregnancy

RCPerry511

Asked by RCPerry511 at 7:26 PM on Jul. 18, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• yes it could be, but it can also mean your about to start your period too.

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 7:27 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• I agree with Soonmommy... a lot of people lose their appetite during the first trimester. However, when you begin your period, your body craves more calories, and so you get hungry more often. I would wait until you can test before getting any hopes up :(
    Anonymous

• it could be like previous posts had said but I ended losing my apetite. I didnt care about food, didnt even want to smell it, until just recently, Im 23weeks now
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 7:35 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• actually i kinda agree with the other posts BUT i couldnt stop eating either on my first pregnancy. thats the only reason i tested!! haha. it could mean your about to start, but it could most definitly mean your prego too :) GL!
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 7:54 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• I have never felt like this before, i mean i can eat a full meal and i feel like i have ate all day soon there after, i'm suppose to start on the 29th but i only get bloated around that time, this is only our first month to try so i hope it is what it seems to be!!! thank you all for your comments even though sometime people ask stupid questions all it is, is putting your mind to ease..... alittle :)
    RCPerry511

Answer by RCPerry511 at 8:09 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• i was sooo hungry towards the end of my first tri and the beginning of my 2nd tri. not in the very beginning, like before i even tested and got a pos. but im sure it could happen. but it can also be like that around the time your about to start your per...
    codysmama2609

Answer by codysmama2609 at 11:53 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• I think it would be much to early to feel hungry like that... if your period is still a week away the egg would have only just been fertilized
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 12:05 AM on Jul. 19, 2009