What do you think of the new show " Raising Sextuplets"???

I am starting to like the show,i just hope they dont become a "Jon & KAte!!" lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:30 PM on Jul. 18, 2009 in General Parenting

• i think the dad is very........... happy. Yes, happy. I don't like the Mom's priorities, personally. I am all for time for yourself but the think the boobs and tummy tuck could've waited til the kids were a little older. I think the timing was to look cute at the big marathon she ran
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 7:32 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• yeah well if ppl hate on kate for her tummy tuck they'll deff. hate this mom
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 7:56 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• I'm getting tired of shows glorifying families with multiples. What kind of values does that suggest?
    Anonymous

• I think I am tired of these folks exploiting their kids and families for money. How many multiple shows are out there, anyway?
    It's getting old.
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 9:49 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• If someone doesn't like it they don't have to watch. I thought they seemed fine.
    Anonymous

• I love them! They seem happy and like a real couple dealing with 6 toddlers. I do wish them the best and hope they don't end up like Jon and Kate as well.
    LadyEb

Answer by LadyEb at 11:26 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• It's sad that the only way to get recognition is to get in-vitro treatments which result in multiples. Other than having a bunch of kids, Kate Gosselin is a big fat ZERO. Just like the mom on Raising Sextuplets.

Why not do a tv show about REAL moms who work for a living while trying to raise their children? Moms who don't receive handouts. I guess they're just not as interesting. Sad...this is what AMERICA has become...the land of in-vitro...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:27 AM on Jul. 19, 2009