37 weeks

i am 37 weeks and i am having really bad pain/soreness right ontop of my vagina, like the pubic bones i guess, and also in between my legs.. the groins. i get up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom and i almost have to crawl. i have it throughout the day but worst at night. anybody else have this? know what it is or what to do to help with pain?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:35 PM on Jul. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• oh hun i know exactly how you feel. its your pelvic bones moving. i told my dr about it and she told me that. its everything moving down. it hurts like heck!! just rest....thats the only thing that will help. you got 3 weeks left...maybe sooner :) so GL and rest
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 7:58 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• i <3 my birthing ball more than anything in the world because of that. once i hit 30 weeks i got one and started stretching out my muscles down there. i also walk 2-4 miles a day (around my circular house so it is low impact) and SWIM/tred water to help gravity stretch and move everything down there.

gaw, i don't know how many times i've wondered what fun there is to being pregnant.
    spazlilsister

Answer by spazlilsister at 8:20 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• feel lucky. I feel that all the time. I am only 33 weeks. I have been feeling it sicne about 25 weeks. I have hip problems as it is. I hurt all the time! It was bad with my first and worse this time around.
    MizAnn

Answer by MizAnn at 9:00 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• hey at least yours is not sitting on a nerve i just called my doc last nite because my whole leg went numb and i had sharp pains shoot from my hip to my foot

honeyb690

Answer by honeyb690 at 9:52 PM on Jul. 18, 2009