not tryin to start crap but,

why do black people like to walk so much? I see a lot of black people, men and women, walking. Pushing a stroller most of the time. Why? (and don't bother tryin to say I'm prejudice, I'm not, I'm just curious)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:39 PM on Jul. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• I see all sorts of people walking a lot. I guess, I never paid attention to the color of the people, though.
    Anonymous

• Mmm... I don't know?
    I've never seen more blacks walking around than certain races... I've seen all types of races walking... Maybe some races are a lot rarer - only because they're rare where I live! And that's from me living in Washington, Kansas, AND Texas. And in Kansas - it was military post.
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 7:41 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• Maybe they don't have a car? Walking is good for you anyway.

BTW - I'm black and I hate walking, lol
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 7:41 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• WOW-- where I live I see a lot of hispanics walking. I think it is just whatever race is prominant in the area that you live.
    Anonymous

• haha lol...im black and I dont walk anywhere. depending on where you live they just may not have enough money for a car or where they wanna go is close by. Its like that where I live, but not blacks, hispanics walk everywhere and its not cuz they're hispanic its cuz most of them take the bus and walk to the bus stop. so maybe thats the difference
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 7:42 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• congrats! u win the dumbest question of the day dingdingding. btw im white so u didnt offend me.
    Anonymous

• You sound pretty prejudice, i walk a lot too, but instead of the many white people who walk, you notice the black people??!!! You need some help lady, seriously!!!! Even if this is true, why do you give a damn?? Not trying to start trouble my arse!!!

No, I'm not. Responses like your's make people like YOU sound it though! I see whites walking too, but they look dirty and rather homeless. I see groups of blacks walking, down a main road, in my mom's neighborhood. I asked cause I'm curious. --42, I am just curious, plain and simple. I just wondered, that's all.

Anonymous

• it's sad you see color walking around and not people walking around. Each area in this world has a different income rate which allows people the opportunity to walk or have a car.....and too, some areas are nicer areas where people CAN actually walk.
    Anonymous

• Where I live it's kids. I mean they are walking everywhere To the store, the park, to friends houses. Maybe it's because of where I live? I don't get it...why are they walking everywhere?
    Anonymous

• Maybe they are gang members?
    Anonymous