Pregnant after hysteroscopy

I just found out that I am pregnant again (for the 4th time with no success so far). My third pregnancy was back in October, and along with the miscarriage I got the diagnosis of a septate uterus. I had a surgery in January to fix the problem, but I am still a bit nervous about the whole deal. My appointment with the doctor is not for another week and a half, and I am having trouble finding any information about my chances online. Anyone out there have any experience?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:49 PM on Jul. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• what exactly did they do during the hysteroscopy to fix it. the hysteroscopy is used to identify the problem; the word literally means "to look at the uterus." i'm interested in reading what they also did during this surgery to help you.
    mommytobobby

Answer by mommytobobby at 10:42 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• They did a laparoscopy to see the outside of the uterus and make sure it was the right shape, and the hysteroscopy was to see the inside while they took out the extra tissue (the septum) which is what they say was causing the miscarriages. I guess we will just have to wait and see! I am at 6 1/2 weeks right now and going to the doctor tomorrow.
    hoping...

Answer by hoping... at 8:00 AM on Jul. 20, 2009