UPDATE: IM CALLING OFF THE WEDDING.

Well if you read my previous post you know how lost i was, well after posting it he confessed that he did that more then once but not for money, so i decided i need to call it off. Im staying with my mom and dad because i need time to myself right now. Do you think i made the right choice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:58 PM on Jul. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• It's hard...since I don't know what your "previous post" contained..to say whether I think you're doing right or not.
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 8:02 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• only you know if it's the right thing and even then time will have to determine that

Answer by admckenzie at 8:04 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• I dont know what your previous post was about, but I think only you know what is best for you. Getting married is a big deal, and if you have the littlest of doubt then you shouldnt go threw with it. I dont know about you but I dont believe in devorce! Good luck with what ever your going threw!
    mrsmamaj

Answer by mrsmamaj at 8:05 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• well since i dont know what he did i assuming u have good grounds for this. i called off 3 wedding in the last 2 years b/c my ex was a dick and im glad i did b/c i now have the man of my dreams. now is the time to make sure off ur feeling for ur so not when ur married and headding for a costly divorce
    rainmommy

Answer by rainmommy at 8:06 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• I read the previous post and I think that u did the right thing. stay strong.... you'll find a better man, oone who respects you and your wishes.. Good Luck
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 8:06 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• yes you did the right thing,.i read your previous post and i think you did the right thing:)good luck hun!
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 8:21 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• Yes!! You definitely did the right thing. If he's done it more than once, then obviously he didn't feel bad about it && doesn't love you like he should. I know it hurts, but be glad that you found out now, rather than AFTER the wedding.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 8:24 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• I agree that right now it would probably be best if you thought about things for a while. I actually had something almost the same happen to me, only i found out 2 months after we were married that he had cheated on me. I was devistated.. and yes we are still married, but I do have trust issues. and from my knowledge he hasn't cheated again since we've been married. If he did I would leave no questions asked. but I was pregnant when i found out and so I was willing to work on the relationship for my childs sake.. We are now pregnant with number three, and he has changed a lot. And I've always been told once a cheater always a cheater.. so i'm just hoping that having children has really caused him to change and he doesn't make that statement true. If I would have found out before we were married, I would have done the same thing and called off the wedding. GL sweetie..
    Anonymous

• yes , I would of done the same thing myself. If it were me. once oops, twice shame on him three times ,thats it for him.I mean its horrible when he does that without pay. But doing it with pay is worse.insulting for you.
    Anonymous

• totally im really proud off its gna be hard but u can do it
    momatonly16

Answer by momatonly16 at 9:35 PM on Jul. 18, 2009