should I call my doctor about this :/ is their something wrong????

Im 22 weeks pregnant and today when I went to the store I got out the car and got this pain right were the baby is the pain felt like as if I had been sitting wrong for hours or something and I couldnt rly walk I told my fiance and he said that Im okay the pain lasted for about 5 to 10 minutes... Am I okay or should I make a doctors appointment and tell my doctor?Im a little worried..

skin172

Asked by skin172 at 7:58 PM on Jul. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Call your dr. and see if they want you to come in. They'll tell you whether they're concerned and want to see you or not.
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 8:00 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• Its just the baby sitting on a nerve- I have that alot latley but Im 34 weeks- sometimes I can't get out of bed, or move my legs because where he is sitting-
    with that said, there is no use getting stressed out or worried, so if your scared, no harm in making an apt to see your doc!
    JnCV

Answer by JnCV at 8:06 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• I had those. It seems like the baby was putting alot of pressue on a certain spot. Wait a few more weeks. It's only going to get worse!. Well the discomfort anyways.
    Gavsmama06

Answer by Gavsmama06 at 10:07 PM on Jul. 18, 2009