should I call my doctor about this :/ is their something wrong????

Im 22 weeks pregnant and today when I went to the store I got out the car and got this pain right were the baby is the pain felt like as if I had been sitting wrong for hours or something and I couldnt rly walk I told my fiance and he said that Im okay the pain lasted for about 5 to 10 minutes... Am I okay or should I make a doctors appointment and tell my doctor?Im a little worried..

Asked by skin172 at 7:58 PM on Jul. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Call your dr. and see if they want you to come in. They'll tell you whether they're concerned and want to see you or not.

Answer by BisketLiss at 8:00 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• Its just the baby sitting on a nerve- I have that alot latley but Im 34 weeks- sometimes I can't get out of bed, or move my legs because where he is sitting-
    with that said, there is no use getting stressed out or worried, so if your scared, no harm in making an apt to see your doc!

Answer by JnCV at 8:06 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• I had those. It seems like the baby was putting alot of pressue on a certain spot. Wait a few more weeks. It's only going to get worse!. Well the discomfort anyways.

Answer by Gavsmama06 at 10:07 PM on Jul. 18, 2009