Meaningful Beauty?

Has anyone ever tried Meaningful Beauty? This is Cindy Crawford's skincare line. It looks good..........but, I would love some feedback from anyone who has actually tried it. Thank you ladies!!!!

eaglemama2

Asked by eaglemama2 at 8:05 PM on Jul. 18, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Alot of celerities are selling skin care and their own fashion lines these days,I think it's all about money not really about value or quality.It depends on what it is and you have to really look into the product to see if it's good,just because Cindy sells it,doesn't mean she uses it.I would use all natural products like Aveda or Origins if I had a choice or I would get my products from HSN home shopping channels,they have some good buys and the products are high quality.
    countingsparows

Answer by countingsparows at 8:20 PM on Jul. 18, 2009