HOW MUCH LONGER UNTIL THE BULL CRAP MICHAEL JACKSON POSTS STOP??

O man.. I am so sick of this.

He was an entertainer. He put himself into the public spotlight. And as such anything he did was mad public knowledge. His facelifts, his hair catching fire, his childhood, his brothers, his sisters, his children... ALL OF IT WAS FAIR GAME..

AND YET Some of the mommy's here and around the world have built him some kind of sanctified alter to worship at.. ST.MICHAEL JACKSON... CAN DO NO WRONG..

HELLO.. DO WE NOT REMEMBER HE WAS HELD IN PUBLIC RIDICULE JUST A FEW YEARS AGO FOR DANGLING HIS BABY OVER A RAILING IN 2002??
HE SPENT MANY YEARS IN AND OUT OF COURT FIGHTING ALLEGATIONS OF HIM BEHAVING INAPPROPRIATELY WITH CHILDREN FROM . **WHICH HE DID END UP PAYING THE VICTIMS.... GUILTY OR NOT.. THAT ALONE SUGGESTS THAT HE HAD SOMETHING TO HIDE..**

SO MY QUESTION IS.. I UNDERSTAND HE WAS A MAN.. WHO WAS A STAR.. BUT WHEN WILL THE UNREALISTIC COVERAGE AND WORSHIP... END?

MAKEMYDAY101

Asked by MAKEMYDAY101 at 8:07 PM on Jul. 18, 2009 in Entertainment

• I am with you! I was sickened to see so much publicity about him and how everyone forgot his wrongdoings. Sure, I'm not here to judge. BUT...I believe that his payouts definitely meant he was hiding something. And why would all those kids have the same things to say? Coincidence? I think not!
    SuperHumanC

Answer by SuperHumanC at 9:47 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• You want them to stop but you are posting 1 yourself, duh.

Anonymous

• When people like you stop posting about it. I see more posts complaining about Michael Jackson posts than anything.
    jellyphish

Answer by jellyphish at 8:11 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• Um, as anon said. If you want them to stop you probibly shouldn't make one. Personally, I hope they never stop. I have been a HUGE MJ fan all my life. There has never been a better man. He was more than an entertainer, he was more that just a star to his fans. He was like a part of our lives, and now, we feel a hole. I'm sorry, if you don't agree. But if you don't like the question, don't answer it!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:12 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• This will not go away for a very long time. There is the custody situation, the estate and the drug concerns and the doctors that are involved. This will go on and on......grannywilson
    grannywilson

Answer by grannywilson at 9:09 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• This post is IGNORANT. First of all if you don't like MJ, STOP READING ABOUT HIM AND STOP COMPLAINING. Second, he was more than an entertainer and he DID NOT have face lifts, so do your research before spewing gossip media crap about him. Third, he was one of the most good hearted people that was constantly ridiculed and lied about so now the truth is leaking about him so people are interested. Lastly, M.J. was performing since he was 5 years old!!! So his passing is not going to go away that easily.
    Panya81

Answer by Panya81 at 5:18 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• Me too, SabrinaMBowen and Panya...I'm a huge, enormous fan. I'd like to see what modern-day entertainer would even come close to the star power Michael Jackson had. It'll probably die down, but never really end. Just like the untimely deaths of Elvis, Marilyn Monroe, and countless other stars who have died with some sort of legacy and fans worldwide. Hell, even Tupac and Biggie get tributes where I live, and the media (magazines, Internet, and radio) STILL talk about their deaths every year.

It's OK to just tune it out, turn it off, or just click "next". That's what I do every time I get tired of something.
    ThaMCE

Answer by ThaMCE at 6:00 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• Ima have to agree with the last 3 posts! he was MUCH more then the media has said about him...Do you hear them saying he raised 30 or 50 MILLION for AFRICA?? He arraigned all the artists in the song "We Are The World" and made the song START TO FINISH in LESS THAN 12 HOURS???? nope, you hear all the bullshit...not the good shit! and then its ignorant people LIKE the OP who cant grasp the fact that HE WAS MORE THAN THE CRAZY PERSON THE MEDIA WANTS YOU TO BELIEVE! I CRIED the day he died! I was at my moms when i heard and went to my hubbys store and CRIED! I have so many good memories of HIS and Jackson 5 songs!

Anonymous

• You don't understand lawsuits. Companies pay off people quickly at the advice of their legal teams all the time. It does mean guilty;maybe less media attention and long drawn out court cases. Remember,he was Michael Jackson. I read and heard that he really did not want to pay off those people but his legal team told him to do so. He was determine to fight the second allegations because he knew he did no harm.

So you will actually take 20 milion if some molested your child? Whoa!!!!
    Anonymous

• For the person who made this post: LOL, you think a 9 year old chose to put himself in the spotlight? Please do your reasearch before bashing this man. He was wonderful person.

For SuperHumanC: What boys are you talking about exactly? They asked over 30 boys and they all said Michael was innocent. 80+ police officers raided his home and found NOTHING. A jury found him not guilty.

Only 3 boys accused him of anything. The first came out recently and said that he lied because his father forced him to. His father was a con artist and an out of commission dentist who got his dentistry license taken away for bad practice on his patients and he owed almost $70,000 in child support alone. He druged his son to convince him that he was molested. Along with the money he wanted to get a screenwriting deal from Michael Jacksons people. What kind of idiot wants a screenwriting deal and money if someone hurt their child?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:35 AM on Jul. 31, 2009