what is your best/favorite/easiest/most energized and most enjoyable 2 hours of your day?

hibbingmom

Asked by hibbingmom at 8:08 PM on Jul. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Whatever time of the day my son is most pleasant. The timing varies day to day, but we almost always have a really bright spot.
    wanderingmuse

Answer by wanderingmuse at 10:54 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• From 11-1. My son just wakes up from his 2-hour nap. I feed him a bottle then we play for an hour then I feed him a jar of food. By 1 he is ready for his second 2-hour nap and I can get some things done!
    Anonymous

• first thing in the morning. i get up at 6, kids get up between 7-8, that first little while when everyone is calm and quiet is so nice.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 8:26 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• Between 7:30 and 10 after all the kids are in bed!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:31 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• My favorite time of day is when I first wake up. I get up around 4:30 or 5:00 each morning. And the first 2 or 2 half hours everyone else is still asleep. I can do what I want on the computer. I get to watch shows I recorded the night before. I start the laundry and straighten the house.
    TeriMelisa

Answer by TeriMelisa at 9:27 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• probably from 9pm-11pm. my daughter is fed, bathed, and in bed. i can clean up the house.. fold laundry.. do dishes. whatever i need to do before i climb into bed for the night.
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 10:05 PM on Jul. 18, 2009