WHAT WOULD YOU THINK ABOUT MICHAEL JACKSON... KNOWING THIS?

As child molestation accusations became public, Jackson became dependent on Lisa Marie for emotional support; she was concerned about his faltering health and addiction to drugs. Lisa Marie explained, "I believed he didn't do anything sexual with those children.However she did say he had a "weird" AFFINITY FOR YOUNG CHILDREN! I wanted to save him. I felt that I could do it." said Lisa Marie Presley Jackson... In a phone call he made to her, she described him as high, incoherent and delusional. Shortly afterwards, she tried to persuade Jackson to settle the allegations out of court and go into rehabilitation to recover—he subsequently did both.

MAKEMYDAY101

Asked by MAKEMYDAY101 at 8:12 PM on Jul. 18, 2009 in Entertainment

• And? I have heard alot of that stuff already, and it didn't change my mind the first time I heard it. So, it does nothing to change my mind now. I think he was a gifted musician and a little strange. Big deal. I'm a little strange to some people.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 11:25 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• Hmmm... Where exactly did you get this gem of information? The interview I have from her on the subject she stated that she NEVER felt anything strange was going on, and noted that if she had felt he had any strange relationships or feelings for kids she never would have been involved with him... Sounds to me as if someone is twisting words and taking things out of context all at the same time... She also stated that she stood by him durring the time of those alligations because she knew he NEVER would have done such a thing... She did say he had a pain pill problem, but so do millions of Americans. And that she did ask him to go in to rehab, however this was because he stressed to her he was affraid of ending up like her father, NOT because she felt he had a major issue.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:19 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• I would think...................................nothing. Because i never believed that he molested those boys. So to me. He was and will always be an ICON, Humanitarian and the King of Pop.
    Anonymous

• I think from what I've heard, he sounds very much on the Autism Spectrum. Which would actually explain a great deal about his "weird affinity" for children if one of his quirks were manifested in still greatly identifying as still being a kid himself, mentally. I can relate, because frankly, most "normal" people are incapable of understanding my quirks, either.
    roachiesmom

Answer by roachiesmom at 11:24 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• I think you sound like someone who believes everything the National Enquirere releases. You can read her blog on her My Space page the way it was written. I love Mj, never believed any of the bullshit allegations. Just a mom looking for a free hand out. He spent his life and career helping people. He is in the Guiness book of world records for donating to the most charities, and he did they before it was cool to do it, long before Madonna or Angelina decided to buy babies, he was donating enough $ to fix countries, not hand picking 1 baby to have nannies raise them and make sure they wearing the newest Ed Hardy t-shirt. He was a wonderful person.
    ShoesRLove

Answer by ShoesRLove at 4:08 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• Answered at 6:49 PM on Jul. 18, 2009 by: Anonymous I would think...................................nothing. Because i never believed that he molested those boys. So to me. He was and will always be an ICON, Humanitarian and the King of Pop

i would have to agree! there is NOTHING more wrong then people TRYING to ruin something he worked so hard to get!! i feel sorry for the man...he was a recluse and LONELY cuz he was so famous...can you imagine?? not even being able to walk out your front door???

krazi_beautyful

Answer by krazi_beautyful at 11:30 PM on Jul. 19, 2009