work from home

My sister and I are single mothers and together have 4 beautiful little girls we work opposite shifts so we are the providers and child care however it's getting rather difficult trying to continue our crazy routine does anyone know of a good solid legit home based job? You'd be a real sanity saver?

tasha080808

Asked by tasha080808 at 8:16 PM on Jul. 18, 2009 in Money & Work

• I know of a great home biz! I have 2 little boys at home ages 5 and 2. I get to be home with them and a few months back I started this at home biz. It is with a comp that recently won an award with the BBB so it is no scam! If interested, you can visit my website at www.beingunited.com or email me at rebeccabowen@live.com. I would love to help you guys out and get your life a bit more sane!
    Rebecca325

Answer by Rebecca325 at 8:30 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• Sure do, I have a list of them on my website... www.Sabrinas-Closet.info

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:34 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• m-avi

There are alot of great ideas that I have put together in my work at home article series.   They are all listed in my Journal here at Cafemom:

Work at Home Articles

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:48 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• WAHM.com is a great place to find Job leads and ask questions. There are also lots of great Folders for the different companies.
    I myself have my own business with Ameriplan. There are lots of single mothers on my team who are very successfull. As long as you can devote 10 hours a week to your business then you can really build something great for you and your family, and you will be able to look back on these times and be thankful!! I know I am loving the company and wouldn't do anything else :)
    Good luck with everything and please let me know if I can answer any questions or help out in any way :) God Bless.
    www.IBOPlus.com/ChristinaDennis
    Overview call-616-712-1118 (amazing and full of information, no risk just listen)
    ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 10:11 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• It depends if you want a work at home job or want to start a business. I just joined up with a company called Iggly Biggly. It's a flip flop sandal company and it only cost $20 to join and no other fees. I'm loving it so far. If you'd like to check out my site it's www.igglybigglybiz-13.weebly.com

or you can e-mail me at dtmom13@hotmail.com

Aimee
    jojo13

Answer by jojo13 at 12:00 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• Lol. I know the feeling!! my two year old is enough for me. I work at home with work at home united. There is no selling, stocking, or delivering any products. And best of all I can work around my sons very hectic schedule. Go to www.workathomeunited.com/heathers for more information. Fill out the form and your mentor, which is free will be in contact with you to get you all of the details. Then you can decide if this is something you wish to do or not! If it is then we can get started right away!
    nakoal87

Answer by nakoal87 at 12:14 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• I have some great ideas on my blog. tarasextraincome.blogspot.com

You can research my full time position at iboplus.com/tcarter
    tcarter1981

Answer by tcarter1981 at 12:17 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• I work with Procard International. No start up costs. Procard International is a company you can trust! We have been accredited with the BBB for over 7 years! check out my website for more info. http://www.procardinternational.com/kristens4761
    craftykidsclub

Answer by craftykidsclub at 2:27 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org.
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms (and dads) with resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview preparation. Feel free to contact me directly –Robin

Answer by rkoloms at 3:27 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• No Investment or Fees required ever.

I’m a stay at home mom of 14 year old twin girls and a 2 year old boy.
    This job is great supplemental income. If you are looking for some extra weekly income take a look at this real work from home. I found it on one of the job boards monster, simply hire, career builder etc…. I’ve searched a long time to find a real work from home job and now I am sharing it with others.

I want to be clear here this is NOT a business opportunity this is a work from home position. It’s easy and fun best of all it keeps me very close here at home with my children. You set your own hours. I work in the Human Resources Department of ASP and I do the interviews and hiring of applicants. When you fill out the online application you will be called for an interview.

http://www.employmentfromhome.net/p319502

linden94

Answer by linden94 at 3:46 AM on Jul. 20, 2009