my 9 y/o dd wants to come to a brad paisley concert with me, do you think she is old enough and will have a good time?

pookybean

Asked by pookybean at 9:06 PM on Jul. 18, 2009 in Tweens (9-12)

• Sure she would!! :) i dont think brad paisley has wild concert that would make in inapropriate for her at all... Now I wouldnt allow my daughter at a KISS concert or most rock concerts! lol...
    If she wants to go & enjoys his music I think it would be a great memory for ya'll!.
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 9:49 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• when i was 9, i went to a madonna and a rolling stones concert with my mom! it was fun. im not gonna lie, towards the end i got tired and fell asleep in the seat next to her, but still, its a memory i will never forget.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 10:29 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• She will love it. My son went to Country Thunder and saw Faith Hill and TIm McGraw when he was 5 years old. He had a great time. Country Thunder is a huge weekend country music festival in Trevor, WI. It is sooo much fun.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:40 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• Heck yea!!

I've taken my son to rock concerts before (Outdoor only none indoor WAY too loud!) his first one he was a little over a year old and he rocked out the entire time and it was an all day thing.. He loves them. I'm sure your 9 year old would absolutely love it as well.
    KalebsMommee

Answer by KalebsMommee at 10:29 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• i think that is awesome she wants to go with you. and he has good clean music so thats a bonus. have fun!!! me and my son rock christain concerts together and he's 9 but we've been doing this a couple of years now and it bonds us :)
    cleo2582

Answer by cleo2582 at 10:46 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• We just took my son to see Rascall Flatts and Darius Rucker. He had a great time. He is 9.
    robinsi2000

Answer by robinsi2000 at 8:30 PM on Jul. 19, 2009