Did you enjoy the first time you had sex?

I had to fake it.I was really laying their thinking "So whats the big deal about sex,this sucks."

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:21 PM on Jul. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Kinda lol. It hurt and I was confused
    MomAt15woah

Answer by MomAt15woah at 9:22 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• Hell no. I had a few men since then and some knew what they were doing and some didn't.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 9:23 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• Well it isn't like it felt good, but I did enjoy it because it was very sweet. I did love the guy. I will say it was kind of the perfect way to lose my virginity. But I didn't start "enjoying" it till a few time later.
    TeriMelisa

Answer by TeriMelisa at 9:25 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• No, I kept going ow... ow.... ow. I actually never enjoyed sex until I met my current SO. Now I'm addicted. I think I want sex more than he does!! Ha ha.
    gottalovemal

Answer by gottalovemal at 9:25 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• No not really, I was 17 and expected what was told to me. That it was going to hurt and that I was going to bleed alot. I don't know what happened nothing happened really but that I don't even remember nothing it was so long. And as TeriMelisa said that is what happen to me after wards there were ups and there were downs. It would have to take a real man to really know what to do I mean any guy could just stick it, it is how they do it is what counts.

No memory of that day...It must have been not that good....lol
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 9:28 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• I only remember that it didn't last long and was pretty painful. I guess I would have remembered if I enjoyed it.
    jus1jess

Answer by jus1jess at 9:30 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• I lost my virginity 2 rape. But the 1st time with my dh after that i enjoyed & still do.
    ChaoticSoul

Answer by ChaoticSoul at 9:34 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• I didn't. It was in the woods, and I was laying on a pine cone the entire time (which lasted about 3 min. tops) ! Afterward, I remember thinking "Ok.. so whats the big deal with that?"
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 9:44 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• well i wouldnt say i "enjoyed" it because it hurt but i did like it because i was doing it with my kids father at the time, i was in love with him. i was 17 when i lost my virginity. i made that man wait 2 1/2 years to get it, we lost our virginity to eachother but i really dont remember anything except me saying ow ow ow, lol. and i know they say your suppose to bleed on your first but i didnt bleed, i just thought that was kinda weird.
    single_mommie24

Answer by single_mommie24 at 9:47 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• LOL. It was so fast it's hard to say if I "enjoyed" it! But it was not unpleasant. We were both 14 and didn't have a CLUE what we were really doing.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 10:04 PM on Jul. 18, 2009