Do you eat your little one's baby food?

I can't help it - I eat the fruit and the puffs!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:23 PM on Jul. 18, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I taste my breastmilk sometimes- the flavor changes constantly!
    Kat770

Answer by Kat770 at 9:33 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• Yes I eat my baby's food because he eats the same things that I do.
    Anonymous

• i tasted everything before she had it
    temperature check of course and I wanted to know what it tasted like
    tried the meat combo once and i nearly threw up
    that is why when we fed her baby food from a jar it was a simple fruit or veggie no weird combo with meat in it
    boredmom44

Answer by boredmom44 at 9:40 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• The puffs are great!
    countrygirl1987

Answer by countrygirl1987 at 9:54 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• My mom will eat a jar of baby food peaches every once in a blue moon. She has done this since my sister was a baby 40 years ago. She says that they are so good!
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 10:33 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• lol, I munch on the puffs sometimes if we're on the go, and I need a little snack. I've tried the yogurt melts-YUCK! DD doesn't get those now. I taste her baby food before she gets it, she only gets the fruit sometimes. I make the vegies. She doesn't get the meat babyfood because it smells like dog food. I'd hate for her to eat that crap. :)
    wishwish

Answer by wishwish at 10:37 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• Yeh... yummy! I make all my own and I love it. I sneak a bite to check temperature and she is quite happy about this. Looks at me so inquisitively when I do take some. Even when I have my toast in the morning she kind of wistfully looks over and looks like she is thinking "well.... you had some of mine... hand it over"

Love the pears and the carrots especially.
    mummylovebaby

Answer by mummylovebaby at 11:23 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• I've tasted all the fruits and veggies and all the puffs. I have not tasted any of the meats but the smell is horrid and my DD dislikes everyone we've tried so far. lol. I'm not complaining there though. I dont like the yogurt melts but my DH does and he eats the puffs too. lol.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 12:00 AM on Jul. 19, 2009