Is severe belly pain normal at 5 months?

It's not a constant pain, but does seems to be happening more often. Usually after i walk around or stand for a long period of time. Today was the worst of it. I went to the fair with my husband and another couple. after about an hour or so i could barely walk cuz my belly on the left side hurt so bad! I'm wondering if other people have this problem or if i should consult my doctor about it! thanks in advance for the advice!

Emmery1985

Asked by Emmery1985 at 9:32 PM on Jul. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I had the same problem around 5 1/2 months. It turned out to be a severe UTI. So if I were you I would deff. go to the doctor to get checked out. GL! =]
    tiffers32788

Answer by tiffers32788 at 10:09 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• I had severe stomach pain and it was round ligament pain. It hurt so much my doctor put me on Vicadon and that didn't even completely hide the pain! It was horrible because I didn't know what was causing the pain. Talk to your doctor! Good luck!
    silvia316

Answer by silvia316 at 11:18 PM on Jul. 18, 2009